SHOWCASE GALLERY JURY
- The Showcase Gallery Jury is made up of current longtime members of OCFA. The Jury Committee meets monthly to consider new exhibitors.
- Consult the Showcase Gallery Calendar for the next Gallery Jury meeting.
- To make an appointment with the Jury contact the Gallery Director at (714) 540-6430. The Director will take basic information and confirm that you are ready to meet with the jury and set your appointment date and time.
- All art must be your own original work.
- All work, framed or unframed, must be wired on the back, approx. 1/3 down from top for hanging.
- 2D artwork on paper or other fragile surface must be framed and covered with glass or plexiglass or otherwise appropriately protected and wired properly on the back for hanging.
- Images on stretched canvas, cradled wood panel, or other 2D surface with built-in frame structure may be presented framed or unframed. Unless intended as an aspect of the presentation, canvas, wood panels, and other unframed surfaces should be painted on all exposed edges either as an extension of the image or a complementary solid color.
- NOTE: the gallery is family friendly and does not accept controversial topics, religious, political, or full frontal nudity.
- Make an appointment.
- Bring a minimum of 4 pieces, ready to hang and in the condition in which you would present them for sale (see above).
- Bring a short bio that addresses your personal art history, motivation, and goals.
- The Gallery Director will contact you within 5 business days with the Jury’s decision.
- Meetings with the Jury usually take about 15 minutes.