SHOWCASE GALLERY JURY
- The Showcase Gallery Jury is made up of current longtime members of OCFA. The Jury Committee meets monthly to consider new exhibitors.
- To make an appointment complete a Jury Application (downloadable form below) or in person at the gallery. The Committee will contact you with an invitation to jury prior to the next monthly Committee meeting.
- Next Jury-in date Mar 20, 2024
- All art must be your own original work.
- All work, framed or unframed, must be wired on the back, approx. 1/3 down from top for hanging.
- 2D artwork on paper or other fragile surface must be framed and covered with glass or plexiglass or otherwise appropriately protected and wired properly on the back for hanging.
- Images on stretched canvas, cradled wood panel, or other 2D surface with built-in frame structure may be presented framed or unframed. Unless intended as an aspect of the presentation, canvas, wood panels, and other unframed surfaces should be painted on all exposed edges either as an extension of the image or a complementary solid color.
- Giclées (prints) are not acceptable for exhibition.
- NOTE: the gallery is family friendly and does not accept controversial topics, religious, political, or full frontal nudity.
- Bring a minimum of 4 pieces, ready to hang and in the condition in which you would present them for sale (see above).
- Bring a short bio that addresses your personal art history, motivation, and goals.
- The Gallery Jury Committee will contact you within 5 business days with the Jury’s decision.
Showcase Gallery Jury Application
Email form to ShowcaseGalleryOC@Outlook.com or print and deliver to the gallery.